Saturday, 30 May 2015

Saturday post on Facebook


Hiya peeps,

Today is to show you a card that I made a few days ago for my Saturday post on the Facebook group page for 2 Cute Ink  featuring a cute little gal or guy (depending on how you colour the digi)
called Owl Doodles.

The base card is from a new kit by Craftworks Cards which I brought from Create and Craft tv.
The Happy Birthday ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons from the Candles set of Birthday ribbons. (The link will take you directly to the whole set showing the different colours that the website has to offer).
The pink topper is die cut using (I think) a Joy die set of 2 dies and I coloured the owl with Spectrum Noir professional Pencils.  I hope you like the small 6x6 card.
I have a few more cards in the pipeline for blogging about asap.... keep your eye on this blog!!!! ;0

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Art By Miran, theme is Anything Goes

Fairytale Challenge, # 118, theme is springs & Wings / Feathers and Wings







3 comments:

  1. Hi! This is such a lovely card and it fits perfect for our challenge! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challengeblog! Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card.. love the pastel colour.. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge #33 at Art by Mi Ran Blog.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and good luck at the draw ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our art by miran challenge
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.