Saturday, 16 May 2015

Life's a beach topper on a die cut card for Crafting Musketeers challenge #25


Morning peeps,

A quick post by me (as Ive got so much to do today) but a quality photo post anyway.

The sponsors of this challenge are The Hobby House and this being the midway reminder post you have probably already seen the main post...
If not then please click HERE


On my card, below, the topper itself is from The Hobby House and the sheet of 6 die cuts are called Life's A Beach Topper Set and the cost is only £1.50!!!

The theme of our challenge though is Die Cut and you can see in my photos that I have die cut the base card and the layers of the card stock right up to the topper!!!

Right....take a look at the main post on our challenge blog for all the information you could wish for plus its our 2nd Birthday!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.