Sunday, 5 April 2015

Easter pressies for my family.....



Hiya peeps and a very Happy Easter!!!  WARNING- PHOTO HEAVY!!

I thought a quick blog to show you the Easter gift bags that I decorated for my 2 grandsons, both daughters and my son-in-law. I find it very hard not to buy sweetie pressies for my eldest & her husband as I know which sweets/chocolates are their favourites..  I decided not to buy Easter Eggs for them as they have enough from the rest of the family (mainy their dads side).
Tia, Jamie & Ben have had a largish gift bag half filled with assorted mini eggs, jelly shaped sweets, multipack bars of chocolates all adding up to what I would have spent on an Easter Egg.
For Steph & Martin I brought them both their favourite share bags of chocolates and a Terrys chocolate orange. All but Tias bag were sealed up with sellotape as Martin collected them one evening after work as they are too busy to call round this weekend, (Im hoping to see them during the week though).
Anyway, back to the gift bags & tags....

Recipe:

DoCrafts Dandelion & Daisy double cd rom to print off backing papers and pre coloured images of "Candyfloss" who is the resident female rabbit from the cd rom.
The striped card is called "Sugar & Stripe Blue Stripes" from The Hobby House
The kraft & white coloured paper bags are made by Papermania (sold at a good variety of online & shops).
The tags were made using 4 cuts using a Sugar Nellie large oval die
The tags are just images printed from the cd rom and die cut using the same oval die,
Eyelets (from my newest tool which is the Crop-A-Dile Big Bite from We R Memory Keepers) and using the free large eyelets that came with it.    
Scalloped square die set from Tonic
Square die set from Tonic
Small heart cut out 4 flag bunting die from Memory Box
Ribbon (for tags ties), all flowers, flat backed pearls and faux gems are from my own stash

Ive had a text compliment from the boys and Steph to say "thank you so much for the lovely goodies in the fabulous bags". So I hope you like them as much......                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
                       










No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.