Monday, 13 April 2015

Another challenge from 2 Cute Ink.......


Hiya peeps,

Yes its time for another challenge over at the fabulous 2 Cute Ink Challenge Blog and for this month the theme is Baby!!

Lol Im very happy about this theme as my eldest nephew & his lovely wife have become parents again, for the second time to a beautiful girl called Savannah!! She was born on the 4th April after
a fast labour while her elder sister slept through it all.

Back to my creation for this challenge, the image we were all given was the fabulously cute 

Baby Eli the Elephant from the Etsy shop and obviously, because of the birth of my 2nd great niece. the colour theme has had to be pink....lots and lots of pink.


I have used the following:

Tonic Studios Boudoir Square Base Die Set
Marianne Design Baby Die
Tonic Scalloped Square Die Set
Tonic Square Die Set
White Linen effect 225gsm card stock x 2 from Papermill Direct
40mm wide scalloped edge organza ribbon
Promarkers and a small coloured part of Cream (1210) from Graph It
A "With Love" label from Helz Cuppleditch River Revels collection
Fabric flower, faux gem flower, backing papers and faux clear gems are all from my own stash



WARNING: THIS IS PHOTO HEAVY










No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.