Friday, 17 April 2015

A double DT make!!!


Hiya peeps,

Im so sorry for the delay in my posting this, Ive got a lot of different health issues going on at the moment and Ive not been feeling too well for a couple of days.
I dont really want to tell you about it on here but, hopefully, all will be revealed next month.

Back to this post., its all about 2 of the 3 DT's that Im very proud to design & create for.,
Crafting Musketeers and Crafty Ribbons. Luckily for me this month, both challenge blogs have
managed to land on the same "live" posting date, being the 16th April.  Also, both themes suited
the make I had in mind for both challenges too!!!!

The theme for Crafting Musketeers is "It's A Man's World" and for Crafty Ribbons the theme is "Anything But Square, NO straight lines". The image was made using a rubber stamp from Crafters Companion and coloured with Graph It alcohol marker pens and thin areas coloured with fineliner pens from WH Smiths (more or less equivalent to Stabilo fineliners just a bit cheaper and a few different colours which is why I have both makes in my craft stash).
The ribbons I have used are Grosgrain Swiss Dots in Electric Blue & White on the top part of the card and then on the base, which is also the stopper when the full card is open, I used
Sentiment Birthday Ribbon in Island Blue.

Please check out both challenges and please leave the rest of the DT some love

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Di's Digi challenges, theme is: Include an ANIMAL








No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.