Friday, 10 April 2015

A BLOG HOP from CRAFTY RIBBONS!!!!



Hiya peeps, 

Yes I am part of the blog hop over, the prize is a fabulous  
£25 voucher to spend at CRAFTY RIBBONS

our website
ooh just think of all those gorgeous new ribbons just for you

We will start the hop on FRIDAY 3rd April at 9am English time
and it will run until FRIDAY  10th April finish at 10a.m. 
We will follow 12 hops


Now this is the order of the hop so if you get lost along the way come back 
and you will be able to see where you have been or not been.
Please remember to leave some Easter love along the way as the the team 
have made some fabulous creations 


HAVE  FUN

The object is to find the name for the bunny.........
by looking for one letter on each blog (2 on the main Inspiration Blog Post)





You should have arrived here from Leah's blog 
and your next hop will take you to

Kelly

 For my Easter/Spring/Bunny card I have used a digi image
from one of my favourite artistes, Heather of
Lacy Sunshine and its called Natties Bunny
Made into an A5 portrait style card for a birthday.
complete with a burgundy red seam binding ribbon from the
Cherry Coloured Jam Pot ribbon selection

The jam pot selections are a collection of 
15 different ribbons from 3mm to 15mm 

I hope you like what I have made....







The letter you are looking for on here is T
Good Luck and dont forget to leave us DT member's 
some love on each of our blogs, please! ;0




11 comments:

  1. Super cute card Marg !!

    hugs Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and lovely card. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sweet card Marg, Have a lovely Easter sweetie, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps could not ind your letter hunny x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have found it..lol x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet card, lovely layers and ribbon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet image and a lovely card, thanks for the hop, Happy Easter, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very sweet! I love the little bunny. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huggable bunny, Happy Easter love Jane x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.