Tuesday, 31 March 2015

My first post for 2 Cute Ink..........


Hiya peeps,

Yes, my first post for 2 Cute Ink on Etsy, I hope you like what you are reading and my make. The challenge can be found here: Challenge #126 and the theme is Easter

The card I decided to make is using inspiration from the digi itself, called Chickie Balloon. A gorgeous little round chick holding a cute little balloon shaped like a rabbits head.
It cried out to be coloured with watercolour pencils (but I coloured using them dry tips) and adding fun googly eyes to add a smile from which ever child I decide to give this card to at Easter. (I might have to make more using the same digi as I have ex step grandchildren that I keep in touch with).
Recipe:

White linen effect A4 cardstock from papermilldirect.co.uk folded in half.
Pale mint green heart & diamond lined paper from a monthly craft magazine that gives papers free on high quality paper.
The pink card used as scalloped topper holders is from papermilldirect.co.uk too.
The pink saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon & pink fine french lace are both from Crafty Ribbons
The sentiment is handwritten by me as I tried to copy the font used by Me2You (Tatty Ted)
The faux bow on the front is from my own stash
The paper I used on the inside is a high grade pearlescent paper from papermilldirect.co.uk
and lastly the scalloped pale pink edged oval is from Papermania Capsule collection (Wild Rose Die Cut notelets) which was part of a recent large giveaway crafting stash that I won from  Crafty Devils Papercraft (Facebook Page though)

I really hope you like this clean & simple card as much as I do ;0

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:

Glitter n Sparkle Challenge, #130 theme is Easter

Allsorts Challenge, #304 theme is Feature A Creature








No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.