Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Half way post for Crafting Musketeers


Hiya peeps,

Just a quick post for this challenge over at Crafting Musketeers Challenge, sponsored this month by the fantastic Crafty Ribbons. They have very kindly, given the DT members a bag of assorted ribbon each, that will last us for the other 2 challenges later on this year that Crafty Ribbons are sponsoring us again... Im sure that each of us DT members have chosen different variety of colours/type of ribbon(s) to use.....

The image I used for my project is from The Stamping Boutique (its one that another DT I am proud to be on, were given to use at Christmas for the 12 Days of Christmas theme that we did.
As it was a Christmas image I decided to use the  Grosgrain silver/grey and white snowflake ribbon. Along with the pale/pastel blues of the Papermania Capsule 12x12 inch paper as both backing paper & matt/layering, the faux clear gems as "stars" in opposite corners, the simple "Just For You" sentiment, the flat backed faux pearls are my take on snowflakes (lol).
Therefore, with the snowflake ribbon & the flat backed pearls I have met the challenge needs...

I hope you like this card and will take part in the challenge. You have until 8pm on 30th March to get your entries in.Click here to go to the original challenge post to link up your entry.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.