Sunday, 22 March 2015

Crafty Ribbons Challenge time...A door hanger for a little girls room


Hiya peeps,

Its that time again for the new Crafty Ribbons Challenge and this fortnight its the
usual favourite:

Crafty Ribbons Challenge, the theme is Anything Goes WITH Ribbon

Please remember to use a ribbon(s)

I decided this challenge to make a door hanger or rather to alter a plain mdf door hanger.

Recipe:

Plain mdf door hanger, oval shaped
Zig Waterproof Woodcraft Marker "paint pens" in any colour for covering plain mdf base
Strip of Pale Pink Hunkydory Spider Web netting, tied in to a large bow
Different types & patterns of Crafty Ribbons:
Bevs Ribbon Bag-Sisters theme
Jam Pot Ribbon set-Strawberry colours
2 Different types of French Cotton Lace in different colours
Buttons-Basic 2 Go, Animals pastel coloured
Hunkydory Spider Web in Pale Pink
Pinflair Silicone glue gel
Doodle Butterfly from 2 Cute Ink
Faux flat backed clear gems (for eyes on Butterfly)
Assorted Promarkers for colouring

All of the ribbon are securely glued to the back of the mdf base and the buttons are also glued
on using Pinflair glue.

I am entering this door hanger in to the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #303, theme is Mothers Day/Female

Fussy & Fancy challenge #135, theme is Girly

Inspiration Destination #25 theme is always AG

Addicted To Stamps #136, theme is AG

Craft My Life Challenge #Feb/March, theme is ANYTHING GOES BUT NO CARDS








3 comments:

  1. This is fab. Thank you for sharing with us at the CRAFT Challenge this week. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Lots of fabulous little critters :) So happy you could join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project and I love all the cute animal! Thanks for joining us at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.