Thursday, 12 March 2015

Cordelia from The Greeting Farm....


Hiya peeps

Today I would like to show you a card that I made for a couple of blog challenges. I decided to go with a new (to me) digi company called The Greeting Farm, where I found some delightful images, Cordelia included. As it was then, I could only afford to buy the one digi and I loved the little hearts on the bottom of her dress. I followed a sketch too for another challenge but Im too late for that a Ive been busy with 4 commission cards!! One of which was a Mothers Day card with 2 days notice but, a always, I did manage it. A post with these cards on will be done asap.

This card is an 8x8 inch white linen effect cardstock from Papermill Direct
Backing papers are all from the same collection: Papermania Capsule Collection by Jesse Edwards in shades of dusky/coral pinks in 12x12 inch size,
The flourishes are cut using both a Joy Designs and Cheery Lynn Designs dies.
Crocheted lace and faux pearl effect brads are from my own stash.
The digital image is coloured using Promarkers & Flexmarkers

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:

The Greeting Farm Blog Challenge, March 2015 theme is Birthday Celebrations ends 120315

Crafting For All Seasons #97 theme is: Girly Girls ends 160315








1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.