Monday, 16 February 2015

Riding along on my pushbike baby.....


Hiya peeps,

Its time for my DT project for Crafting Musketeers Challenge #22 of which is sponsored
by the fabulous Cuddly Buddly and they are offering a £10 Gift Certificate.
Our theme for this month is Cute!! So easy to do with all the gorgeous 
digital and rubber images that are available.

My make for this challenge is made using Bike Riding by Lilyboo Designs digi image as are the beautiful backing papers that I have chosen to use from the wonderful selection available.




The buttons are from Crafty Ribbons Basics 2 Go range and are available in brights and pastel colourways. Other designs are available. Im also showing you a sneaky peek at one of the new

ribbon soon to be releases... 
This one has 3 fabulous little phrases/sentences on (see the photos) in a lovely pinky/purple. 

I will let you know as soon as this and other gorgeous new ribbons are available to buy....
I shouldnt have told you so much about these new ribbons yet!! 
There again, there are always the new range of  French Cotton Lace  
that is available to buy now which is so scrummy ;0



I am entering this card in to the following challenges:












No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.