Friday, 27 February 2015

Nerdy But Nice Bunny.....


Hiya peeps,

Well we are doing well for these posts!!! ..... 2 days in a row lol

Today Im showing you a card that I made a few days ago but I forgot to blog about it!! Good job Ive still got a day before the challenge ends lol.

The image is from Gerda Steiner Designs and is called Nerdy but Nice as described as "CUTE NERDY BUNNY WITH GLASSES" on the website and I totally agree. He is a real cutie pie to colour too.
Recipe:
A shaped edge pre cut card from Craftwork Cards (Variety Card Pack of 100 6x6 inch at 300gsm).
Blue spotted paper from my own stash
Blue Organza ribbon from Crafty Ribbons of which is a Basics 2 Go roll of 22.5m length in a 15mm width of Organza Sheer Ribbon in a beautiful pale blue.
Spellbinders Elegant Labels die set (behind the bunny)
A piece of blue corrugated card stock from my own stash
Pale blue tartan paper from Papermania Blue Capsule 6x6 inch paper pack
Sentiment verse from Stampin Up
Promarkers
Flexmarkers
Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter pen
Hunkydory sticky foam pads 1mm depth








Gerda Steiner is looking for a Guest Designer so I am entering this card 
to the blog post on her Guest Designer Post




I am also entering this card in to the following challenges:

Gerda Steiner Designs Challenge, must use:  Nerdy But Nice digi

Scribble & Scrap #38 theme is:   Anything Goes

The Cutie Pie Challenge #84 theme is:     Cute with delightful

Crafting For All Seasons #96, theme is:   Dies and/or Punches

Crafty Boots Challenge, theme is:  Use A Sentiment




8 comments:

  1. Marg this is so cute. Love the nerdy little critter.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Marg, love the glasses.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing wrong with being a nerd. That looks just like a rabbit version of my son when he's trying on my glasses. Now he IS a nerd.

    Fabulous card and such a cute, nerdy bunny.
    Just fabulous. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, it is so cute. I love the sparkle and that gorgeous bow. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image and I love your card design. The blues are so pretty, especially that lovely ribbon. Thanks for taking time to join in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! What a cute and sweet image. Fab design and colors. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card, love the image, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card great sentiment
    Thanks for joining us at the cutie pies
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.