Sunday, 15 February 2015

Im a Guest Design Team Member....


Hiya peeps,
A coolish Sunday morning in a grey sky town where I live!

Im very very proud to announce that I have been chosen to be a Guest Design Team 
member for Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog this month.

Well, Im very ashamed to say that I was late giving my project in to the admin/DT leader... 
I simply thought I had another day to finish off my make.....
I am sure its well worth the wait though as I chose to use  Roxi Neon Wings Boombox Ethereal Enchantresscoloured her using Promarkers and a clear star Sakura Gelly roll pen then I layered her loads of times using hot pinks, a green gentle patterned paper and a part piece of 8x8 inch part glittered premium paper from the Love Letters collection by First Edition Paper. The gorgeous lime green, pink, dark dusky pink & white 200gsm cardstock is to die for!!! The sentiment is from a clear cling stamp set from Clearly Besotted. The flat backed faux pearls, flowers and bling string are from my own stash.

I hope you like my 8.5x8.5 inch card is to your taste as I love it!!! 



EDIT:  Oh how I wish I hadnt used those big big flowers now.... after seeing this on the challenge blog I have changed my mind on how this card looks, when you look at the photo, all I see now are those 2 flowers looking at me like eyes!!! I wish I could submit another card now, but its too late so I will just have to wait & see if im ever chosen as a GDT for this or any other challenge blogs again... I sincerely apologise now to anyone who doesnt like this, its not my usual standard... ;(






2 comments:

  1. Love your color combo and fab design, Marg! So happy to have you join us as GDT this time for Lacy Sunshine. congrats! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I love the hot pink and lime green combo! Congrats on being our GDT this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.