Thursday, 19 February 2015

Black N White for a Challenge with Crafty Ribbons



Hiya peeps,

Welcome to Marg's world lol.... Ive been a busy bee with regards to making cards but some I cant put on here or Facebook yet as I dont want the relevant people seeing them before their birthday/anniversary.

Im showing you the recent Crafty Ribbons Challenge with the theme for this fortnight being:
Black & White.  Well obviously, I went for a black & white basic stamped image, this time using
Garden Assistant from Penny Black Inc. I left her just as I had stamped her using Tim Holtz
Distress Ink in Black Soot.
I matt & layered the image up and added a grey viscose lace around the squared image card base. I also added another new ribbon from the Music collection of ribbons.

A collection of paper & fabric black & white flowers with faux gems in the middle of each, a paper
butterfly, 3 black plastic flat backed flowers with faux mini clear gems glued in the middle of each were all added and to finish was the 2 charms, a watering can & a treble clef with music note. I decided to add the words "Mary Mary Quite Contrary How Does Your Garden Grow?? to go with the music notes ribbon.

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Penny Black at Allsorts Challenge Feb challenge - Anything Goes except a digi ends Noon, 25th Feb









No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.