Monday, 23 February 2015

An Elisabeth Bells Image card


Hiya peeps,
Just a quick one today as its early in the morning and I want to go to bed, 
but to be fair I wanted you all to see this gorgeous card that I made yesterday (Sunday).

The image is called Miss Apple Blossom Vignette, which is part of the 
Little Cottage Cuties Collection by Elisabeth Bell but made for Whimsy Stamps.

I also used the chance to follow a blog challenge sketch, for the Digi Bells DT Blog which are advertising for Guest DT members for March, to join them on a 3 month period. 
This is the sketch I was following:

I also wanted to use this card in other challenges so I used the colour purple, mixed in with 
lilac, shocking pink, other shades of pink & purples and white. I used a piece of
embossed card (white under the image),  die cuts (rectangle frames behind 
the sentiment), flourishes, flowers and scalloped semi circles. The image was coloured 
using Promarkers and slight use of a Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter pen (on her eyes). 
Lastly was the added addition of the3 faux flat backed pearls in a gorgeous purple and 
then the white slightly larger same type pearls in the center of the paper flowers.





Items used

Crafters Companion Halcyan Days Deluxe A4 Paper Pad
Miss Apple Blossom Vignette rubber stamp
Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Flowers (656640) Bigz Die
Heartfelt Creations Layered Scalloped Posy (HCD 717) Die set
Die-namics from My Favorite Things Fancy Flourish (MFT-088) Die
Tonic Studios Wild Briar Border Topper (165E) Die (used one of two)
Cheery Lynn Designs Mini Fanciful Flourish Left (B117S) Die
Assorted Promarker pens, a black fineliner pen and a 
Blue Star Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter pen along with the papers 
used to make the flowers, purple flat backed faux pearls - 3mm,
white flat backed faux pearls - 4mm,  sentiment and 
card behind the image are all from my own stash.

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Digi Bells DT Blog Guest DT Call ends 10pm Friday 28th Feb








7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, so much lovely detail, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx
    I have bead pins for sale on my blog if you are interested, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, lovely card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with beautiful colours and details.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts and
    Penny Black and more, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Marg!! Wonderful image and great dies used here!! I see you entered the GDT call for The Digi Bella's--best of luck!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Marg, love the image and your colours and detail, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, lovely image, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah absolutely gorgeous and what a fabby layout too and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.