Thursday, 26 February 2015

A String of Hearts from Rick St Dennis .........


Hiya again peeps, 2 posts in one day!! Youre doing well lol.

This card is for a Progressive Challenge (along with other blog challenges no doubt) by Rick St Dennis. A progressive challenge, for those who dont know, is where you buy (usually a discounted price) the first digi image to go with the theme for that month., then, when you have entered the
challenge, you will be given the next digi image free.
For this card all the items will be listed below.  I not only used the image given to use with this blog
challenge, I also followed the sketch theme for another blog challenge while I was making this card. It makes so much sense, where ever possible, to combine more than one challenge entry.

Recipe:

Backing papers from Papermania Blue Capsule collection 6x6 inch
La-la land cutting die for the banner using red card from my stash
Paper flower cut using Tim Holtz Distressed Flower Bigz die and Blue Capsule papers
Stickles Glitter Glue in Waterfall blue (in the center of the flower)
Spellbinders Octogen cutting die used on Hunkydory swirls/flourishes embossed card in pale blue
Spellbinders Labels one cutting die used on a darker blue card from Papermill Direct
Blue Organza ribbon length & bow from Crafty Ribbons
Clear faux gem button from my stash
As are the little hearts and the "With Love" sentiment and the verse on the first fold.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Rick St Dennis Progressive Challenge Part 2 February 2015 using String of Hearts

CCCDigi Creations #19, theme is:  Digi/Stripes









1 comment:

  1. Really fun card! love the layout!

    Thanks for joining the monthly challenge here at Sparkle and Glitter progressive challenge. Hope you will join us next time Crafting Vicky RSD EDT.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.