Sunday, 1 February 2015

2 cards for the post of 1...by Elisabeth Bell


Hiya peeps,

A cold quite bright & sunny day here, I do, however, feel for you if you have loads of snow & are struggling to get out & about.

Ive been a busy day here getting loads of cards ready & posted off so they can be placed on exhibition boards for one of the companies that I have the wonderful pleasure of being on their DT.
Overall, over this last week I have sent off almost 15 projects and most of them I cant blog about
because of all the new ribbons that Ive used. I am however, going to show you 2 cards, both of which I have used the same image.... a beautiful flower fairy but unfortunately I dont know what the name of the image is, just that its by Elisabeth Bell designed for Bells & Whistles.

Ive just got this thing about the colours of pink, yellow and oranges at the moment so you will more than likely see more cards/projects using those colourways soon... I have loads of cards that Ive not blogged about or even posted on my Facebook page yet!  Wait and see what comes next.... ;0

I am going to enter one or both of these in to the following challenges:

Little Patch of Crafty Friends #3, theme is Anything Goes  Pink card


Allsorts Challenge #296 theme is Flower Power   Orange Card (due to extra little flower "gems/buttons" and also the flower shaped backing topper behind the image)

Digi Galore, February 2015, theme is Anything Goes Pink card

Digi Galore, February 2015, theme is Anything Goes Orange card

Inspiration Destination #18, theme is Anything Goes Pink Card

Inspiration Destination #18, theme is Anything Goes  Orange Card













6 comments:

  1. Both gorgeous Marg, you have been a busy bee..looking forward to seeing what you have created...hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a fabulous creations thank you for sharing with us over at lil patch of crafty friends
    linda Dt member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards...love the soft colors! I am a HUGE fan of EB! EB was the first image I ever bought and colored with my Copics...seems like decades ago! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at allsorts tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creations you've shared, and the Pink one in our challenge is very pretty. Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafting Friends, wish you luck and hope to see you for C#4.
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.