Saturday, 3 January 2015

DT cards for a challenge blog that seems to have disappeared!!!!!.....................


Happy New Year peeps, and my sincere thanks for all of your support during the last 12 months,

I must also sincerely apologise for not replying to any of your wonderful, and complimentary comments. It seems as though Blogger or even my laptop dont want me to comment, not only
on your comments but also when I want to comment on other peoples blogs or even competitions!!!

My fellow DT members of "A Crafty Mess" challenge blog, like me, are so worried as we cant locate the challenge blog or the Facebook group we have just for our communications, and we cant get hold of Teighan our lovely and wonderful leader and creator of the challenge blog!!! If anyone does contact her can you please ask her to contact anyone of us.

We will, of course, post the challenge blog when or if we find out what has happened to make it disappear...

Right, even though the challenge blog has disappeared Im still going to show you the 3 cards I made from the 3 sponsors of our lovely blog for this month (January). The sponsors are:

Beccy' Place    Sami Stamps Shop    and    Sparkle N Sprinkle

I hope you like these cards, seeing they were made in such a rush, the foxes lying in the grass will be a birthday card for one of my elder sisters whose birthday it is this coming week. Im sure she will love it as her surname just happens to be Fox...

The cards I made are....,,,













No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.