Thursday, 29 January 2015

A Sweet Pea Stamped image card

Hiya peeps

Today I have made a card using a stamp that I won early last year but havent used it before!!!
I love it though, she is called Tummy Time drawn by the fabulous Elisabeth Bell for Sweet Pea Stamps.
I coloured her with Promarkers and die cut the shaped backing card (from my own stash) using Grand Labels 1 from Spellbinders. The blue ribbon with silver coloured thread going diagonal is from Crafty Ribbons. A cheeky sneak peep at a new ribbon due to go live on the website very soon,
is the "it's the little things" & "hope this day is as special as you are" plus one other phrase/sentence, all in a lovely blue, that Im not going to tell you what it says... lol. .At the same time there will be a pinky red coloured writing ribbon of the same type released, with different phrases/sentences on.  Both are really beautiful and a must have!! I shall blog about the new ribbons up on their release to the website ;0

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

One Sweet Challenge (Sweet Pea Stamps) 1st challenge of 2015, theme is Anything Goes




1 comment:

  1. AWE Marg this is just too cute, love this card, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.