Saturday, 17 January 2015

A girly card..........

Hiya peeps

Another girly card for you, this time using a beautiful, free at the time, digi from Di's Digi Stamps, and shes called "Picking Tulips".
I have made this card for one of my step granddaughters birthday this weekend. Mya will be 3 on Sunday and Im sure she will love this card and the verse I have printed off for inside..
I have also followed a sketch for a magazine publication which will be sent via email to the Craft Magazine.  I have veered off the sketch slightly but that is allowed as long as the layout is seen as near to the original sketch as possible.
The backing papers are all from my own stash and vary between 12x12 in and A4. I used Grand Scalloped Rectangle dies, a flower trio set of dies (manufacturer unknown) and a fancy spellbinders rectangle label die. (I didnt keep the packaging for any of my older dies but I do now for labelling purposes. The image was coloured using Promarkers only and the shocking pink edged ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons website of which I am on the design team also. The sentiment & faux pearl flowers are also from my own stash.

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

I love Promarkers Challenge Blog #242 theme is HOBBIES ends Tuesday 20th Jan - Gardening/Flower Arranging

Allsorts Challenge, #294 theme is Spring Flowers

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge, theme is Anything Goes 










3 comments:

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.