Thursday, 15 January 2015

A DT application as though I was writing an email.......


Hiya,
 
My name is Margaret (I prefer to be called Marg) & I would like to apply to be a member on your 
Design Team please.
I am a 53 year old disabled (single parent to a 17 year old daughter), unable to work due to various, quite serious disabilities in my spine & various other ailments including a lesser known form of Muscular Dystrophy which is an inherited progressive genetic disease but is not life threatening.  I therefore craft to keep my mind & hands creative. Ive always been creative anyway, but I know I just cant sit & watch television or on the laptop all day everyday, equally I am unable to work due to immense pain. Crafting is my therapy, my life.
My creative streak has always been with me, (drawing, sewing, cross stitch) but only the last 6 years have I been creating cards good enough to sell. I have improved so much, getting both creative & better over the years.  
Creating a papercraft project now, I'm very lucky that I can pick up a piece of scrap craft material & put a card together using that one piece., equally though, I can follow a sketch &/or theme to the letter or diversify when needed.
Why you should choose me:  I can diversify from clean & simple to "decorative", I complete all of my projects on time & to the letter of instruction.  I am at home all day/most days due to not being able to work which gives me the natural daylight (plus my Ottlite lamp) to give me the best possible finish to my colouring. I have 45+ Graph It pens + my Promarkers & Flexmarkers give me a good range of colours to use. I like to think that I am good at colouring in any image. Lastly, I have no particular style, but I can honestly say, that I do love stamping & colouring with alcoholic pens & occasionally with watercolour pencils.  I use digi stamps as well as rubber stamps, and have a very wide range of both.
 CURRENT DESIGN TEAMS:
I am on to the DT of Crafty Ribbons, a website with Pure Inspiration, a basic blog, a Challenge blog. and a Facebook page for the DT. I accepted this position on May 7th 2014.   
I am currently on the DT for Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog & a member of their DT Facebook group:
where I have been a member since October 2nd 2013 
PREVIOUS: 
Fitztown.com where if firstly a Guest DT member for a 2 months term, then on the main team for a further 3 months until I decided to end this partnership as I accepted a Wedding Stationary commission which will be taking up a certain amount of my time.
Stampin' For The Weekend Challenge Blog & a member of their Facebook group:
where I have been a member since the end of August 2013 & is ended in July due to time restrictions from the coordinator. 
DigiStamps4Joy from May 2013 - !st October 2013 as my term was over.
Guest DT for Quirky Craft for a 2 month challenge period of time. I have been told to apply in the future should any permanent positions should be come available.
 SOCIAL NETWORKING:
My blog can be found at:  https://craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk/
My personal Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/marg.byatt
I hope this is all the information that you need at this moment, if not please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you in advance & I would appreciate a reply either way.

Ms Margaret (Marg) Byatt
3 Beech Crescent
Chasetown
Burntwood
Staffs
WS7 4RG

This is my all time favourite card using one of your images... and yes, one of my newer acquainted ones. 
I am entering this card into the DT call for Tiddly Inks Design Team Call
http://tiddlyinks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/new-design-team-call-entries-due-jan-15.html






 


 





1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Marg. Loving the teal colours and super cute image. Holding thumbs for the dt application xxx
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.