Friday, 19 December 2014

Penguin Pals for Crafty Ribbons


Hiya peeps,

This is a scheduled post for my part of a new challenge over at Crafty Ribbons Challenge.....

Well, we have come to the end of our challenges for this year...we are having a little Christmas break so this challenge is only running for 1 week and it ends next wednesday  Christmas Eve!
But...... we will be back again 8/1/15 so dont forget about us...lol 

If you haven't already joined in with our 12 days of Christmas over on the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration blog you are missing out...we have lots of sponsors over the 12 days still some days left as it goes on till Christmas Eve so why not pop on over and see what you need to do, you will find some more fab inspiration from the DT.

Now for this weeks challenge which is 

 PENGUIN PALS

so any creation with penguins in/on and dont forget to use ribbon as we are ribbon blog after all

The prize for this challenge is one of these amazing Goodie Bags.



The image, called Bubbles as Santa, the button and both sorts of ribbons used are all from Crafty Ribbons so please, if you like them, check them out HERE.


I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:











1 comment:

  1. Such a cute and festive little penguin. Loving the trio of star.Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.