Tuesday, 16 December 2014

An apology and a Christmas wish



Hiya peeps

Im sorry to say that I will be unable to post any new makes until after Christmas as Im feeling so ill.
Ive got stomach problems, feeling hot & cold in a second & a right hacking cough.
Ive suspended my DT posts for the 3 DT's, A Crafty Mess, Crafty Ribbons & Crafting Musketeers for this month but hopefully I will be back in late December or early New Year with an update.

I would like to Thank you all, for your beautiful comments to my makes, your fabulous support and general interest in the things I make. I do value your opinions and really really appreciate you.

I would like to wish you all, a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year


{{{{Happy Christmas Crafting Hugs}}}}

Marg xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you are not well Marg hope you are feeling better soon take care and wishing you a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year too
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.