Tuesday, 9 December 2014

A special event coming up from Crafty Ribbons & the DT members...


Hello there...Im here as I thought I would just let you all know we are having a 
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS EVENT 



yah..12 days of sponsors starting on the 13th Dec uptil Christmas Eve
also 
The DT have busy using lots of CRAFTY RIBBONS and some sponsor images on their 
creations for this event so be sure to pop by and say hello as there is prizes everyday.
Hope to see you there
Enjoy the rest of the week 
stay safe
x crafty ribbon team x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.