Sunday, 7 December 2014

A Crafty Mess DT cards


Hiya peeps.

Please find, below, my 2 cards for the latest challenge post over at A Crafty Mess challenge No 2-Anything Goes/Traditional Christmas Colours.
We had a huge amount of responses to last months and I know that all of our DT members are hoping to attract roughly the same amount for this challenge theme..
For my first card for this challenge, I used  the Candy Canes Bells Ho Ho Ho by Bugaboo and coloured them using Sakura metallic pens, matt & layering the image on top of pure black card and then gluing it to white glitter card and added the two colours of ribbon and the little bronze effect star.






For the second card I used Lily Fairy by Stitchy Bear which I coloured in using a mixture of Promarkers and Flexmarkers, die cut it out using a scalloped circle and then topped that on
to a larger die cut scalloped circle (from the Grand Scalloped Circle Die set) in a beautiful spring green card. The image & topper was then stuck on to the base card which has been layered with a beautiful pastel green gingham check paper. I added a gorgeous butterfly printed ribbon and a grass green coloured thin beaded chain (at an angle), finishing off with 5 small different lime green buttons. I also stuck a layer of the pastel green gingham check paper to the inside of the card. I hope you like them both as much as I do.




4 comments:

  1. Marg Hunni, I totally adore both of your cards, they turned out awesome, the bottom one is so sweet...

    Hugs
    Rhonda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both fabulous cards, Marg, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovelkly cards love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.