Thursday, 20 November 2014

Thankful For You complete with a turkey

Hiya peeps,

Another post by me, this time, featuring a beautiful image from Simpy B Stamps called Thankful For You, and turned it into this fabulous 8x8 inch card. I love teal/turquoise at the moment and I instantly thought of the pink & browns 12 x 12 inch papers from Craft Creations, in fact both of the papers were from there. I distressed the pink/brown paper with a dark walnut stain (I think I put too much on).
I added 2 layers of lace, a pale cream topped with a dark teal. I then cut & mounted the white grand decorative ovals (the 2nd to smallest size) using foam tape and then stuck the close cut image which has been coloured using my Graph It pens. I added a glaze to her eyes..
I also printed off the wonderful sentiment that came with the image,die cut it & glued it to the card. The flowers are from mainly Wild Orchid Crafts, the rest and the dark teal dazzlers are again, from a website who's name avoids me.

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Delicious Doodles: Chocolate & Mint colour combo








5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, sweet image and lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I meant to thank you for entering our challenge at Delicious Doodles, sorry I was wearing the wrong hat!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, Thank you so much Chris, I appreciate your wonderful words.
      Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much..
      {{{happy crafting hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.