Monday, 3 November 2014

Day of the Dead??? I hope not

Good Morning peeps

Its a very dark early morning for me as Ive not gone to bed tonight. I had slept very soundly in my comfortable chair for a good almost 3 hours late last night (well from 8pm onwards) and consequently Im wide awake!!

This is a card that I made using a free image from Kit & Chowder for a specific Facebook challenge and shes called "Day of the Dead Alex". There was also a theme to follow which was
"Monochromatic plus a touch of colour" so, I chose to use Promarker/Flexmarkers in greys,
blacks, blue grey and dove grey with an added touch of Sakura metallic purple gelly roll pen.

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge: Sketchie Free For All









No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.