Thursday, 20 November 2014

Bows team for Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog....



Hiya peeps, 



The theme this fortnight, over at 
is: 

Animals at Christmas


I chose a lovely image drawn by the very talented 
 Delicious Doodles called Penguin Family. 
I made it into a beautiful (even if I say so myself) easel card.
Matt & layered with a bright blue card and blue pearl effect stars & flat backed pearls.
The fabulous wide ribbon is called Singing Penguins and is available HERE. 
I topped the ribbon chocolate box bow with 2 clear dazzles. 
The backing paper behind the picture is from the fabulous "Santa's List" by Teresa Collins. 
I think its one of the best 12x12 inch paper set Ive ever brought... its so sparkly, lush 
and doubled sided with some contemporary Christmas paper designs.







2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Marg, love the ribbon and adore what you have made with the DD image, super cool card, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Avril, I really appreciate your lovely comment as you are so much more talented than me.
      Thank you also for following my blog ;0
      {{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xxx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.