Friday, 7 November 2014

A NEW Challenge Blog for you to enter!!!!!



our first challenge on this NEW CHALLENGE BLOG!!!

Hiya peeps, and welcome to my first post for this new blog challenge.
Our first challenge is Anything Goes and sponsored by 
Sassy Studio Designs, StampArt Design By Kathryn and SLS Lines. 
There are some fabulous prizes on offer and if you would like 
more details then please follow the HERE


StampArt By Kathryne
Here are two cards that I have made using images from 2 of the sponsors
Sassy Studio Designs and StampArt Design By Kathryn

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask by commenting below, 
I will do my best to reply within 24 hours.


Dont Open Until Christmas by 






from 




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hiya GranMargaret,
      Many thanks for your lovely comment & for taking time to visit my blog.
      I appreciate your time spent.
      {{{happy crafting hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  2. Two lovely Christmas creations Marg, the images are so wonderful
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Lorraine,
      Many thanks for your lovely comment and I appreciate your time spent here on my blog.
      {{{happy crafting hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  3. lovely cards Marg so glad you are part of our team love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Jane, Im very proud to have been asked to join the team..
      {{{happy crafting hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete
  4. Very pretty cards, Marg. Your ornament design with Snow Happy is wonderful! Beautiful colours. Congrats on your new challenge blog. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Kathryne (and I sincerely apologise for missing the "e" from your name in the introduction text.
      I thought the ornament die was ideal for the Snowman image as hes so cute and I just could hug him if he was real. Thank you for your wonderful generosity ;0
      {{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.