Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Singing In The Sea....

Wow, you are honoured!!!! 2 posts in one evening....

Another Kraftin' Kimmie too, this time by artist Annie Rodrigue at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and shes called Aurora

I wanted to create a fully embellished card with lots of flowers and a couple of charms (all from  my stash, as is the base card & metallic card label base for the sentiment).
Both ribbons are available from Crafty Ribbons website, they are the Sea Shell small at 50p per meter and Jam Pot Ribbons  a selection of assorted ribbon strips of 1m lengths all for £1 per bag, of which all the colours are fabulous with a wonderful selection of shades/complimentary colours of the required actual colour choice.
The card base was cut using my Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circle die set in a pale blue gingham check.
Aurora was coloured in using a mixture of Flexmarkers and Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter pens.

I am entering this in to the following challenges:

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog theme is Anything Goes









6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Marg
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Dianne,
      Many many thanks for your lovely comment.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete
  2. ok this got me drooling! wow, girl! Thanks for entering a challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stephanie, what a wonderful compliment. I really appreciate every single word
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  3. Oh wow this is absolutely gorgeous Marg, loving that image also all those wonderful flowers a super, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you so much Lorraine, I really appreciate every single word
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.