Sunday, 12 October 2014

Little pom pom by LOTV



Hiya peeps,
Yes its another evening post by me!!! lol, Ive been busy with the stamps this afternoon...
this one by Lily of the Valley called Pom Pom, which incidentally, is being retired at the end
of November, so, if you like her enough to want to buy her, please hurry!!

I stamped Pom Pom directly onto the Papermill Direct, white linen effect card, added 2 different
sorts of white lace, the top layer of lace having a slight pearlescent effect to the eye!.
Coloured with a mixture of Flexmarkers & Promarkers and a touch of Sakura Gelly Roll pen in
Clear Star. Flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts, a pink Gardenia with two pink and one lilac Cherry Blossoms..  The little "Sent with Love" is from my own stash as is the paper layer inside the card.
I honestly cant remember where I got that sentiment from either, it was already stamped on to that piece of card in my "sentiment box". The white lace on the inside is the same as the bottom layer of lace on the outer of this card.
I hope you like this cutie as much as me ;0 xx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:

The Ribbon Girls Challenge, theme is LOTV image & add LACE

Lily Of The Valley Challenge, Anything Goes









2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, Marg! Very CAS and very effective!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' Challenge!

    Good Luck

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Erica, many many thanks for your lovely comment, I really do appreciate every single comment.
      {{{happy crafting hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.