Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Fancy a bit of Candy Floss?

Hiya peeps,

Another late evening blog post, this time for a small Kraftin' Kimmie stamp called Fabby Flossy


I stamped her directly on to the white linen effect and coloured her with my Promarkers and
Flexmarkers choosing my favourite colour at the moment (well for a long time now since my
Donny Osmond days (lol) which is purple (as purple is also Donny's favourite colour, well it was
going back to 1970+)....

Back to the card, As I wanted to make a clean & simple card I just added the hand tied bow and the 2 small little faux pearl flowers in the bottom corners.....
Any questions please dont hesitate to contact me using the comment box below, I promise to get back to you asap.

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge, theme is Anything Goes

Less Is More Challenge Blog, Wk193 One layer with 2 of something





8 comments:

  1. Fab card, loving your image !! I have also become your latest blog follower !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Sid, thats really nice of you & I do appreciate every single word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0

      Delete
  2. I looked for the two of something before I read your post Marg... took me a while to spot but there they were!
    Thanks so much for joining us. I hope you'll come back again next time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Chrissie, lol yes they are there, but Im so glad that you did spot the two faux pearl flowers.
      Im hoping to join in on a regularly basis as Im in to the C&S cards now. Its a lot less time consuming. lol
      {{{happy crafting hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  3. Fabulous image and colouring and a sneaky little 2 flowers.
    perfect CAS creation and thanks for taking part
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you so much Sarah, I really appreciate every single word
      {{{happy crafting hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete
  4. very cute! Thanks for entering a challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Stephanie, I really appreciate your lovely comment.
      {{{happy Crafting hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.