Saturday, 11 October 2014

Elisabeth Bells Apples....Oct 2014

Hiya peeps,

Its a cool evening here in Staffordshire and I expect in most parts of the UK.
Im writing this tonight as Im going to enter this creation in to a challenge that ends
tonight.

I wanted, also to follow some requirements of other blog challenges and they will be listed
below as I enter them.

This card is only 6 x 4 inch and the image is called "Apple Picking" from Elisabeth Bell
which fits in with the Elisabeth Bells World Challenge Blog theme for this month, which is
"Apples & Twine".
The apple backing paper is also from Elisabeth Bell and both that & the backing paper can
be found on A cd rom called Simpler Times by Elisabeth Bell but was distributed by
Katy Sue Designs. From what I can see though, it no longer available from there but Ive not
asked/checked.
If you have any questions about this card please dont hesitate to ask by leaving me a comment
below the photos.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Elisabeth Bells World Challenge, theme is Apples & Twine

Whimsy Stamps Challenge, theme is Anything Goes

Crafty Girls Challenge, theme is Anything Goes








8 comments:

  1. Super cute little creation!!! love the layout you have done!

    Thanks for joining the monthly challenge here at Elisabeth Bell’s world challenge. Hope you will join us next time GDT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vicky for your lovely comment. I appreciate every single word.
      Im hoping to join in next time
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty, Marg! Love the colors and sweet image! Thanks for joining us for the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carla for your lovely compliment. I love Elisabeth's images and use them quite a lot. I will be back for a future challenge asap
      {{happy crafting hugs}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  3. This is such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at EBW for our Apples and Twine challenge! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alethea for your lovely comment.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  4. Aww Marg this is sweet!! Love this image--and the apple paper is so fitting:) So glad to have you join us at EBWorld!! Good Luck:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Mary Lou, I really appreciate your wonderful compliment.
      {{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.