Thursday, 16 October 2014

Crafting Musketeers Half way reminder blog


Hiya peeps

Today is the halfway reminder post for  Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog #18 where the theme this month is Autumn Colours.

I decided to stamp an image this time instead of the usual digital images. I did enjoy it too, there's something different about stamping... so relaxing lol.
A small card again from me and also a tent or landscape card.
The stamps is from Whiff of Joy (check UK distributors for this company rather than paying the import duties from USA) and is from a range of stamps using the boy image called Oakley. I coloured him with a mixture of Promarkers and Graph It pens.
The ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons, Jam Pot selection Tawny Orange colour

From my own stash:
Base card, gold foiled A4 Hunkydory card, Sentiment quoting "Happy Birthday", faux diamond gems. The bit of rope by the ribbon knots is from my stash "almost throw outs" (then realising that I might be able to use the tiny bit of thick twine on something).

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:







2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Autumnal card Marg love that image also the terrific card design.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lorraine, I really appreciate every single word.
      {{{happy crafting hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.