Thursday, 23 October 2014

A gift bag with tag for a girl or woman...DT project for Crafty Ribbons

Hiya peeps,

This post is about my DT (Design Team) project for the challenge over at 
 Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog this fortnight.  The theme is "TAGS with ribbon (obviously)"

I used a bauble shaped image designed by Kenny called Happy Holidays and is currently on sale
on his website for a bargain price of $2!!!!

I have had the white gift bags for a couple of years now & even had to open the packet of 5 that they come in lol. 
The image that I converted into the tag is backed with a white card base of 270gsm. All ribbons are stuck on with extra strong double sided tape apart from the red Happy Christmas ribbon on the tag tying it to the gift bag handle. 
The White Christmas range which is described as:

White Christmas - Happy Christmas/Scarlet 

9mm grosgrain printed with hand drawn "doodled" snowy Christmas trees and winter cottages with Happy Christmas message. Printed on one side only.
and 
9mm grosgrain printed with hand drawn "doodled" snowy Christmas trees and winter cottages with Bonnes FĂȘtes message. Printed on one side only.

Both ribbons are EXCLUSIVE to Crafty Ribbons

Both of the other ribbons that I have used are from Crafty Ribbons too but they were from the 
Bargains & Specials section of the website  and once gone they are gone. (Excellent value too!!!)


If you wish to know anything else about my project or the ribbons please leave me a comment below & I will get back in touch with you within 24 hours.

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Kenny K's Krafty Krew #182 Anything Goes with a twist: Christmas

Krafty Girls Challenge, theme is always Anything Goes

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas #199, theme: Use something forgotten or never used
(the gift bag was brought as part of 2 packs brought 4 years ago!!! I found them last weekend whilst looking for something else lol)

Crafting At The Weekend #6, theme is always Anything Goes

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra, theme is always Anything Goes Christmas wise..

Buckwells Crafty Challenge, theme is Anything Goesl








8 comments:

  1. Brilliant set Marg, love the bag and tag perfect for Christmas.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lorraine!! I really appreciate your wonderful comment.
      {{hugs}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 199 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hazel, your lovely comment, I will make sure I enter your other challenge.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  3. This is a pefect Christmas bag and tag! Lovely colours and don't you just love snow tex! Gorgeous ribbons too!
    Thanks for sharing and joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
    Hugs Annette
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Annette,
      Oh thank you so much for your wonderful comment, I really appreciate that youve taken time to view my entry.
      {{{happy crafting hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for joining in our first challenge with your delightful crafting – we hope we’ll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thanks also for adding for CHNC challenge extra for October x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hazel...You will definitely see me again sooner rather than later now I am creating more Christmas cards.
      {{{happy crafting hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.