Wednesday, 17 September 2014

DT post for Halfway Reminder at CM


Back to now, a day late in posting (Im not well again but forcing myself to write this) but here is my DT card, the half way reminder for Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog where you will find some wonderful & gorgeous makes using exclusively drawn images for us by Helz Cuppleditch.

Not only did she provide us with the exclusive digi images (all of them can be seen on our challenge post) but she also gave us a fabulous prize that can be won by entering in to our wonderful challenge.
This is the prize:

The theme for this month is Buttons, so please remember to add a button or more!! This very cute rabbit, who has no name, was a joy to colour. We did have pre coloured images also from Helz but they were only for guidelines for us and not to use. After all half the fun of crafting is the colouring!!!

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Scribble and Scrap Crafts #27 theme is Anything Goes
http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/challenge-27-anything-goes-and-candy.html









Some exciting news for you all peeps!!!

Ive been accepted, and Im very honoured to have been, on to the Design Team of a new blog challenge that is starting on 7th November. A Crafty Mess is run by a wonderful woman called Teighan. Watch this space for my first make for this new blog challenge...
I have, however, ended my time on Fitztown & Through The Craft Room Door challenges. 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Marg, I don't know how you do it all.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Caz, many thanks for the congratulations, I will inbox you on Facebook now I have my internet back on.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous, cute and so adorable, love the image and card design a super card Marg.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Lorraine, Thank you so much for your lovely comment.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete
  3. Very cute. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Lexie, many thanks for your lovely comment. I appreciate every single word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  4. Popping by to say thank you for joining us over at Scribble & Scrap! Good Luck!
    Jill S&S DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Jill,
      Many thanks for your lovely comment. I appreciate every single word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.