Monday, 15 September 2014

A little bit of red for a Wedding card


One of two Wedding Day cards that I was commissioned to make for a wedding that took place on
Sunday. The other card is very similar to this one but doesnt have the names on.

Very easy to make too so ideal for a beginner.
Items used:

White linen effect card from Papermill Direct
Die Cut classic hearts from Spellbinders
Red lightly textured card from Papermill Direct
Red 15mm wide satin picot edged ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
White 10mm "Tying The Knot" printed ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
2 sizes of labels dies from Sugar Nellie
"On Your Wedding Day" die cuts from Tattered Lace Dies
"Katie & Martin" die cuts from Tim Holtz dies

I hope you like this simple card from me.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Open Minded Crafting, #19 theme is Roll Out The Red
http://www.open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/challenge-19-roll-out-red.html

Ladybug Crafts, September challenge, theme is Anything Goes
http://ladybugcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/september-challenge-july-winner.html














12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts this month, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Wendy, for a lovely comment. I really appreciate every word.{{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  2. Hello Marg, I just wanted to take this opportunity to welcome you to the design team at A Crafty Mess.I look forward to working with you.

    A beautiful card, love the pop of red and the hearts look great to.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Teighan, I really appreciate your visit to here and the lovely warm welcome that Ive received from you & the rest of the team ;0 xx
      {{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
      Marg xx ;0

      Delete
  3. ahhh what a great card!!! love the red punch on the white background! Very effective.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vicky! I really appreciate your lovely comment.
      I will see if Ive got time to join in again next time. (Ive got a Save the Date commission to complete soon as the card I ordered arrives).
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  4. What a lovely project!Love the ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting! We hope to see you next challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Erin. I really appreciate your comment as your makes are so incredible. I will hopefully join in with the next challenge.
      {{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Roll Out The Red" challenge at Open Minded Crafting! Hope to see you playing, again, next time! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Open Minded Crafting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Sammi
      Thank you so much for your comment. I really appreciate your taking time to view my blog post.
      {{hugs}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  6. Bautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun! :)

    Petya DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Petya, thank you so much for your comment.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.