Sunday, 28 September 2014

A bit of Goth....


Hiya peeps

A darker side of me for this post using an image drawn by the awesome Rick St Dennis. His drawing of  SkuLl with Roses (which can be found by clicking on the link).  I decided that I wanted to decorate a large tag with this coloured (by Promarkers) beautiful digi stamp.  I  die cut the Majestic labels by Spellbinders and glued the image to it.
I dont want to go into too much detail regarding the creation of this tag, as not only is this post photo heavy, I dont want the text to be so long either!!
If you have any questions about what I used and where I brought it, please leave me a comment & I will answer asap, usually by the next lunch time.

I am entering this creation in to the following challenges:

RSD September 2014 Progressive Challenge

Paper Wings Productions, Sept Challenge theme is: Ribbon or Twine

Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog, the theme is: Favourite Embellishment (mine being ribbons)

Decorate To Celebrate, theme is Anything Goes  (Party item is a gift tag for a teenager) 

Scribble & Scrap Challenge Blog #28 - 3 Entries Only!









16 comments:

  1. awesome I love skulls thank you for joining the anything goes challenges at decorate to celebrate. hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Rhonda for your lovely comment.
      {{hugs}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  2. Wow...What an amazing creation!! Full of fabulous details and gorgeous embellishments. Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your lovely comment!! I really appreciate every single word.
      {{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  3. Great tag! I love all the fun trims! Thanks for joining the Paper Wings Productions Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment, I really appreciate every single word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  4. Cool tag! Thanks for sharing it with us at Decorate To Celebrate! DTM, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Sarah,
      Thank you so much for your lovely comment, I really appreciate every single word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!! I really appreciate every single word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  6. FABULOUS!!!! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Lexie, I really appreciate every single word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  7. Just popping by to say thank you for joining us over at Scribble and Scrap.

    Jill S&S DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I appreciate every single word
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  8. Awesome! Thanks so much for participating in our DECORATE TO CELEBRATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Deanne, I really appreciate every single word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.