Monday, 4 August 2014

My Challenge Poster for Fitztown

Hiya peeps

A scheduled post for my Creative Team project for Fitztown;

I decided this time to create a stepper card to showcase the beauty of Stardust, using the image snp1. My favourite colour is also used, lol, purple again!!!

Stardust is coloured in using Graph It pens with an added touch of Sakura Gelly Roll "Clear Star" Glitter pen.
Matt & layered with mirror card in purple & topped with a lilac paper with pale pink hearts on. After colouring Stardust I cut her out leaving just a small border of the white card she was printed on to. Then I mounted her onto the Oval die using double sided foam to give her some lift. The oval was then mounted on to the middle set using more double sided foam. I die cut the "Just For You" and "Daughter" sentiments and stuck them to the card, again, using double sided foam,. The lilac ribbon on the left hand side of the image is threaded through a large pink heart shaped button. The flowers. pipe cleaners (which I twisted myself around a paint brush handle) and pink mesh butterfly are all from my own stash.

I hope you like this card.... but dont forget to check out the fabulous images, mugs, fabric pieces (of which I have one piece ready to create something with but its now finding time to sew along with creating all the cards I have to) on the fabulous Fitztown Website and then entering your coloured creation on to our Challenge Blog.

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Art By Miran, Challenge #11, theme is Anything Goes
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/07/challenge-11-anything-goes.html








8 comments:

  1. Lots of pretty embellishments on your lovely card. I bet you had fun making this one. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, Yes I did thank you Hazel... more so with all the moving around of them to find the best place to fit them on the stepper.
      {{{happy crafting hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Marg fabulous colour's and design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianne, so much for your lovely comment as always!!
      {{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  3. Marge, I love the pipe cleaners! I would have never thought to do that...lol. Thx for sharing that one. You played for a while creating this piece. Nice work!
    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. \\\\\lol, thank you Ivette for your lovely comment. Yes it did take me ages to get the layout how I thought it looked best. It was definitely not fun trying to fit all the embellishments on the card lol.
      {{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  4. Lovely make and such fab details, I love that die cut lettering, thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Joey, I really appreciate your lovely comment.
      The "just for you" die is from Tonic Studios and the "Daughter" die is from Robert Addams/Britannia dies
      {{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.