Monday, 4 August 2014

LOTV Christmas Angels

Hiya peeps,

I received an exciting parcel last week from Lily Of The Valley. I had only ordered two items from their last sale but they two items were so cute I had to have them. The first was a rubber stamp that I know I will use repeatedly and an Art Pad, which is, an A6 size pad of approx 48 sheets, 16 designs of ready to use toppers, I brought the Christmas Angels version as I love the beautifully cute images from LOTV.  I was going to enter this card in to July's blog challenge but I was just too late.. till, it means I can enter other challenges now & Im not in so much of a rush xxx

Recipe:
A6 sized Art Pad of Christmas Angels from Lily Of The Valley
Snowflake foil printed grosgrain ribbon from my own stash
Stick on faux snowballs
Kanban white card stock embossed with silver glitter
Kanban Winter Blue check card stock from the Party Pals collection
Snowflake faux silver charm from my own stash
Thin gold beaded chain (to hold the snowflake on the card) brought from That Craft Place on Facebook
Merry Christmas sentiment cut from Marianne Designs dies in white card but coloured with Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pen in Blue Glitter


I hope you like this card as much as I do!!! Im so pleased that I chose the basic card for these images, and the silver embossed ribbon is to die for!!!

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Scribble and Scrap Blog: Challenge #24 theme is Anything Goes
http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-24.html

LOTV's Ideas To Inspire: Challenge theme is Christmas In August
http://ideastoinspire.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenge.html





4 comments:

  1. So cute and pretty. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Sue. I really appreciate your lovely comment.
      And yes, I thought that these 2 images, along with all the others are
      so cute & pretty!
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  2. This is lovely! Thanks for your entry! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much for your lovely comment. I really appreciate every single word.
      {{{Hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.