Thursday, 7 August 2014

I've been horsing around......


Hiya peeps,

THROUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR CHALLENGE BLOG INSPIRATION (Well, my creation anyway).....

Yes im late again!!! I had clean forgot about my newer Design Team creation that was sitting in a folder waiting for me to post on here!!
This week we are sponsored by the fabulous Doodle Pantry, from which I received the digi images called Saddle Up to work with. (See watermarked photo below)

Base card is a large size DL in white with 2 backing papers with the red Happy Birthday grosgrain ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.
The horse is coloured with mainly Promarkers, but I have used two Graph It marker pens...
The backing papers are from a cd brought to the craft world by Katy Sue Designs, but are in fact designed by Elisabeth Bell.
The sentiment came with the horse digi.

A simple card for a lovely challenge. Dont forget to join in with our Through The Craft Room Door Challenge for a chance to win

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Crafting At The Weekend, theme is always Anything Goes
http://craftingattheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/challenge-4.html

Crafting From The Heart, theme is always Anything Goes
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-30.html

Crafty Girls Challenge, theme is always Anything Goes
http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-24.html

Crafty Calendar Challenge, theme is Anything Goes (August challenge)
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/crafty-calendar-august-challenge.html

Inkspirational Challenge #62, Designers Choice, theme is Use Markers Or Pens
http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-62-designers-choice-use.html

Suzy Bees Bloomin' Challenge #41, theme is Anything Goes
http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/suzy-bees-bloomin-challenge-41-anything.html


Time 4 Scrap #44, theme is Anything Goes with an optional twist of animals
http://time4scrap.blogspot.fr/2014/08/challenge-44-anything-goes-with-twist.html

Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #49, theme is Anything Goes. Tag/Keyword: DPDC49
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/doodle-pantry-digital-challenge-49.html


So I went from this set of images.....


to this card.....................







24 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! Marge! I love this digital stamp set! You've made it so funny with the image and sentiment you've used! lol I love that BG apple paper, too! What an adorable digi stamp set and your card is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ema, I really appreciate every single word that you have said. It was the sentiment that first made me laugh at this set & I knew that I had to use it!!! Im so glad that I did too.
      {{{{happy crafting hugs}}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Design just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's....Thank you for sharing with us,
    we look forward to you joining in with the fun again next time...
    Hugs
    Suzy B ( Owner )
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Sue. I really appreciate your lovely comment.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  3. Super fun card, this horse is hilarious! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Sue. I really appreciate your lovely comment.
      And yes, it was the horses expression that got to me!!
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  4. Your card makes me feel like standing right in front of that laughing horse...so funny!
    Thank you for playing with us at INKspirational Challenges. Do come and join us for our nex challenge.
    Pia :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Sue. I really appreciate your lovely comment.
      And yes, it was the horses expression that got to me!!
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  5. Lovely card and a gorgeous comical image. Thank you for sharing at crafting at the weekend challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Kandy, many thanks for your lovely comment, I really appreciate every single word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  6. LOL! This is too funny! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Maynn, Lol, I thought so too when I first saw the image, I just knew that I had to have this image when I saw the set ib the website.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  7. Your card is so cute. Thanks for joining with us at T4S!
    Ina /DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  8. I just love this card, so fresh! And the apple paper is perfect for behind the horse. Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 49!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your wonderful comment.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete
  9. Made me chuckle. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 41 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT (Sorry I'm so late with my comment, but I was away for the week with limited internet access) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Hazel for your lovely comment. Hope you had a good weeks holiday ;0
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  10. This is just too darn cute!! Love the coloring. Thanks for linking up with us at Doodle Pantry this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather for your lovely comment. I really appreciate every word,
      {{{happy crafting hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  11. I think this horse is just hilarious! Great colouring and layout Marg. Thanks for joining us for DPDC#49 hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Dawn, I really appreciate your lovely comment.
      {{{happy Crafting Hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your lovely comment Beverley.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.