Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Its cool to be a........

Good morning peeps,

Its cool to be a...........


penguin or two!!! As in my card that I have created, it was made intentionally for Tiddly Inks DT call, but I missed out on the end date due to my other responsibilities. So, on here as a back up plan lol.

As you can clearly see, I made a clean & simple card with some Crafty Ribbons 3mm Red satin ribbon, a Merry Christmas die cut from Marianne Designs, red & white labels cut from Spellbinders, Penguins coloured with Graph It markers and the faux clear gems are from my own stash,
I hope you like this card, you never know, you might receive this in December as your Christmas card from me & Tia lol ;)

I am entering this in to the following challenges:

Tiddly Inks challenge #139: theme is Anything Goes
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-139-anything-goes.html


KreativeInkauf challenge August/Sept: theme is Anything Goes
http://kreativeinkauf-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/18-augustseptember.html?spref=fb






6 comments:

  1. Eine tolle Karte. Danke für die Teilnahme bei der KE-C.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your lovely comment.
      {{{Hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete
  2. Too cute, I love how you made it look like a present with the adorable penguins! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Tiddly Inks for our "Anything Goes" challenge, good luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Lucianna for your lovely compliment.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg :0 x x

      Delete
  3. Süßes Motiv...
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme am Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.

    LG, Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.