Thursday, 28 August 2014

Crafty Ribbons Birthday Card!!!!!

Well I must certainly apologise peeps!!!!  I really thought I had written a couple of paragraphs for this post!

Welcome to my post for this fortnights challenge for Crafty Ribbons which is to celebrate our 3rd Birthday............ and our 100th challenge!!!!!!

To celebrate this special event I have made a Grand Scalloped Circle die (from Spellbinders) to
create this lovely (if I do say so myself) large easel card. I used 2 sheets of A3 Papermill Direct
in pink, the image called Mice Birthday (which unfortunately is not available anymore) is from the fantastic regular sponsors for this challenge blog, Bugaboo Stamps. I coloured it with a variety of alcohol pens.
The purple mirror card, faux flat backed pearls & circular stamped "Happy Birthday Wishes" are from my own stash.
The 2 ribbons I have used are both exclusive to ourselves, Crafty Ribbons. The one along side the image is our Cake Ribbons - Happy Birthday Pink... and the wider one on the base is
 Cake Ribbons - Candle, both ribbon can be used on cakes as well as for other crafters.
I hope you like this as much as I liked creating it ;0
{{{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}}




4 comments:

  1. Hi Marg, This so pretty and sweet. Love the shape, the soft pink colors and how beautifully you colored the main image.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    PS. I don't know how I managed it but I forgot to become a follower of your blog the last time I was here. I have fixed that now and I'm following you now through both Google & Bloglovin and I look forward to visiting again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Chris, Oh this dam blogger, Im sure I replied to your comment but its not showing.
      Thank you so much for your lovely comment, I appreciate every single word.
      Thanks also, for becoming a follower!!
      {{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
      Marg B ;0 xxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful shaped easel card love the soft pastel shades of colour. Gorgeous christmas card, love the texture & dimensions added. Just letting you know that there's a new challenge going to starting 4 Jan 2015 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Love you to become a follower, there's a DT Call happening too, grab our badge while your there if you like to, really hope to see you join us, many thanks xx
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Denise,
      Many many thanks for your wonderful comment/compliment. Im so sorry to say that its not a Christmas card as you say, its a Birthday card. I will, though, take a look at your new challenge blog in a min.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.