Saturday, 23 August 2014

A Sugar Nellie Creation............


Good Evening peeps,
Well, it is evening here, at almost 11 pm I decided to upload this most recent creation of mine so I can get it sent off. Im not telling you what/who its for yet, you will have to wait.

I used a digi image from Sugar Nellie called Furry Friends, Gift Wrapped and as its mainly black  fur effect all I had to do was to shade over it using brush strokes with shades of Promarker grey's. I used black Graph It pens for his one patch on his eye.
Using Graph It pens in shades of mint & red to colour the parcel & ribbon and then I also used the same red to colour the words "With Love"".
I die cut the base card & 2 layers of matt & layering using Spellbinders Decorative Ovals.I threaded 2 lots of 2 different .colours & types of ribbons through the side holes in the base card securing tightly at the back, going in opposite ways on the card. I glued the image of the dog using Pinflairglue gel. The paper & card flowers in the same coloured card/paper as the backing sheets are cut using the New cutting die sets made by Sue Wilson. The rest of the flowers are a large mixture of different makes from my own stash. The twisted furry items are just pipe cleaners twisted around a pencil (you can get these from most kids crafts department of so many shop now for approx £1 a packet).
Overall its a beautiful card and I really like the whole creation, of which, I hope you like it as much as I do... watch out for more cards featuring more of the Furry Friends range of images over at
Funky Kits (which is the home of Sugar Nellie in the UK) coming on here in the near future.











2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Marg
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Dianne. I really appreciate your lovely comments on every blog post I make. I also think that this card has turned out lovely,
      {{{{happy crafting hugs}}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.