Sunday, 3 August 2014

A Sketch Challenge using a particular stamp


Hiya peeps,

Im so glad that Google is working again now for me... I had to ask for help though on a forum as I hadnt got a clue what was going on & it turned out to be the Chrome extensions (apps that had added on to Chrome & start up every day when I turn the computer on). All I had to do was "disable" the extensions & everything works fabulously since.

So, on to this card, I have seen a challenge on Facebook and using any Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps the challenge is to, create a card following the sketch provided. The group that has set this challenge is Kit & Clowder Facebook Group (this will take you through to the photo album where all the entries are uploaded by the creators.

The stamp I used for this challenge is called Fabby Flossy from Kraftin' Kimmie, but I brought her from an online shop (new).

Both card stocks, white base & blue matt & layer, are both from Papermill Direct. The scalloped white card topper was cut using my Spellbinders dies set.  I coloured Fabby Flossy using
Graph It marker pens and the 2 lots of lace are both from my stash.
I edged the scalloped topper with the same Lime Green Graph It pen as the dress was coloured in before the shading was added.
I hope you like her.....

I am also entering this card in to the following challenges (along with the Facebook group):

613 Avenue Create: theme is Anything Goes With optional twist Friendship Day
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-83-anything-goes-woptional.html

Come and Get It Challenge: theme is Use A Die
http://cagichallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/08/its-all-about-dies.html

Crafting When We Can Challenge: theme is Use Bright Colours
http://craftingwhenwecanchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-75-bright-colours.html

Fairytale Stampers Challenge: theme is Ribbons/Lace
http://www.fairytalestamper.blogspot.de/2014/07/challenge-42-bander-spitze-bands-lace.html

Penny Black and More: Anything Goes
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/august-challenge-anything-goes.html





18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Marg, love that image also the wonderful colours, design and that awesome bow.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!
      {{{{hugs}}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much GranMargaret. I appreciate every single word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  3. Such a cute card and adorable image. Thanks for playing at Crafting When We Can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Nancy for your lovely comment. I appreciate every single word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  4. A lovely colourful card and such a fun image which brought a smile to my face.
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Penny Black and More this month. Good luck in our prize draw and we hope you will join us again next month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Shirley, lol, Im so pleased that I could bring a smile to your face... I will try & join you next month, it depends on how Im feeling with my disabilities as they affect my health so much & then Ive got my DT cards to make, If you theme fits any of the creations I make then of course I will.
      {{{Happy Crafting hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful creation! Love the colors you used and great sketch too!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us this month at Penny Black and More! Good luck, and don't forget you can enter up to 3 times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many many thanks Ellie, I really appreciate your fab comment.
      {{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  6. Great card. I hope you play with us again next week at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen, I really appreciate your lovely comment. I am hoping to join in again with your blog challenge,
      {{{happy crafting hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete
  7. What a sweet image Marg. Love the layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Meighan, what a beautiful compliment, Thank you so much!!!
      I do really appreciate every single word.
      {{{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  8. Eine ganz süße Karte
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Fairytale Stampers.
    LG
    manu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Manu for your lovely compliment!! I really appreciate every single word.
      {{{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  9. This is such an amazing project!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Thank you so much Nitai for your lovely comment. I really appreciate every single word that has been posted on here.
      Its definitely a lovely image to work with.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.