Tuesday, 12 August 2014

A New Home...........


Hiya peeps

This is a card that Ive made for one of my newest friends & her husband to be.
Katie & Jake have just moved home (well just over a week ago) but its taken me
this long until I got the new address from them.

I already knew what image I wanted to use to make a special card for them and the
artist/designer is Digital Delights By Louby Loo and the fabulous, funny image is called
Moving House Myrtle.  Im so sorry to say though, that it does look as though, that Myrtle
is not available anymore......

Back to the card....
I coloured Myrtle with a mixture of Graph It & Spectrum Noirs, the backing papers are from a Tatty Ted 6x6inch paper pad. The spotty blue/pink/white dotty organza ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and the white lace underneath is from my own stash.  The "New Home" words are die cut using Tattered Lace dies. The silver effect key is from That Craft Place.

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Delightful Sketches Challenge Blog, theme is Anything Goes
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/weekly-challenge-and-new-release.html


Crafty Girls Challenge Blog, theme is always Anything Goes
http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-24.html


Crafting From The Heart Challenge Blog, theme is always Anything Goes
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-31.html#

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog, theme is: Inspired By A Movie.  
My movie is called: Money Pit starring Tom Hanks & Shelley Long 
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-225-inspired-by-movie.html









10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Marg love the image from DD and fabulous colour's and design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Dianne ;) xx
      {{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete
  2. Love that adorable image, Marg! Your colouring is gorgeous and that little key is the perfect finishing touch!
    Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Jane, many thanks for your lovely compliment. I really appreciate every single word.
      {{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  3. I remember that movie! Thanks for entering your gorgeous card into our 'Inspired by a Movie' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Love it. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Wendy, many many thanks for your lovely comment,
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  4. Such a wonderful design - I love this cute image - one of my favourites for moving house and yes definitely a money pit!! - thank you for playing atFab'n'Funky Challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Judith, Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I enjoyed colouring Myrtle...
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  5. Great new home card love the image,colouring, and key embellishment--thanks for joining us at Crafting at the Weekend
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Carol, many thanks for the lovely comment
      {{{hug}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.