Tuesday, 5 August 2014

A Guest Designer in my own Creative Team!!!! lol ;0


Hiya peeps,

yes, I am laughing as Crafting Mustekeers DT have, due to unforseen circumstances, so they needed extra volunteers to create projects for this last weekends release of th;e new challenge.

So, welcome to our blog challenge #16 and the theme is 1, 2, 3. You can interpret this anyway you choose as long as you stay with the 1,2,3 theme , so for example you could use ,1 sentiment, 2 embellishments and 3 papers . The choice is yours.

The challenge for this month has been sponsored by the wonderful Polkadoodles and have provided us with the images that we have used. They are taken from the Work & Play series of cds. The winner of this challenge will win all 4 of the digi's that we have used, Office, Florist, Train Guard & DIY Jennie . 

For this extra creation I have used the Train Guard and stuck him in front of a Steam Train that I had downloaded from a selection of  Copyright free that I found on the internet. He was coloured with Graph It pens. The background paper with the steam train on is matted against a dark green backing paper and the "Happy Birthday" & number "3" were cut in white 200gsm and then coloured with a blue Graph It pen to match the guards flag.
My 1, 2, 3 theme is: One digi (Train Guard), 2 Backing Papers and 3 as in the number 3!!
I hope you like my card and I am looking forward to my main creation for the halfway reminder post of this challenge.

Dont forget to pop over to the Challenge Blog and get your entry in!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.