Tuesday, 29 July 2014

What is going on with blogger???


Hiya peeps,  well Im not happy...

Since the 22nd July (and its the 29th July today) I have not been able to leave any comments or replies to my blog let alone all the blogs that I follow!!!  Im getting so frustrated as it not only means that I cant reply, to thank everyone who has left me such wonderful comments on my blog posts/entries, I cant, also, enter in to any blog giveaway that I may find or I cant compliment any of the beautiful creations that are on & about on blogland...

I anyone else having this problem or can anyone help me as to what I have to do/what have I done to stop these comments showing/actually appearing on peoples/company blogs.

Im so sad as I really do appreciate every single comment/word that I receive, so, for now, Thank you & I sincerely apologise for any distress I may have caused.


Take care peeps and please, keep commenting!!!

;0 xxx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you to DarkUFO as the problem has been sorted!!!
      mwah is being sent over to you..

      Delete
  2. Hi Marg, Glad to hear everything has been sorted out, it's always so frustrating when things don't work right. I just stopped by to say thank you so much for posting my Coordinator Call / Blog Candy badge on your side bar & post. I will be picking the winners later today and wish you the best of luck.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how lovely of you to comment Chris.
      I really appreciate every single word.
      {{{happy crafting hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.