Tuesday, 22 July 2014

My 1st project as a new DT member for.....


Hiya peeps, a gorgeous day ahead for us again, or at least most of us will do.

I'm on a new Design Team!!!!! Oh I'm so pleased to have been asked to join the fabulous
Design Team at Through The Craft Room Door !!!!

My first project for them was made using a beautiful image from the fabulous company
called Fitztown, who incidentally is one of the other DT's that I am honoured to be a member of.

I used Cameo 9 for my easel card. I have previously coloured this lady in beautiful colours of Teal and Purple on separate occasions but this time I wanted a much softer effect so I opted for Peaches & I think, that Ive done a fabulous job of the colouring.. I used a mixture of Graph It markers & Promarkers to colour her, with a touch of Sakura Gelly Roll glitter colour of "clear star".  Die cuts are from the Majestic Element dies from the Nestability range at Spellbinders. The sentiment "To My Wonderful Wife" is a die cut from Tonic Studios.
I hope you all like this creation xx

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

That Craft Place Challenge Blog, Theme is Anything Goes
http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/new-challenge-anything-goes.html








2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Marg fabulous colour's and congratulations on your New DT position
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dianne, thank you so much for your wonderful comment. ;0 xxx (I love your creation to as GDT) xx ;0

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.