Sunday, 27 July 2014

In the Summer time..


Morning peeps,

Are you singing along with me??? "In The Summer Time" by ,If I remember right, was sung by Mungo Jerry back in 1970, but of course I may be wrong. By todays standard though its very wrong to "have a drink have a drive" as it states in the lyrics..

My project this week for Crafting Musketeers halfway reminder is a gatefold card using an image by this months sponsor of The Hobby House.  I did buy my own toppers for this challenge but the beach huts are so cute & I can use the rest of the sheet in other card/projects.
The ribbon I used is from The Nautical Collection at Crafty Ribbons.
You can clearly see how I made this card so Im not going to bore you., but, as always, if you do wish to know, then please email me or leave me a comment & I will get back to you asap.

I hope  you have enjoyed my creation this week, and maybe you will see at least one more creation from me before the week is out. ;0

Happy Crafting peeps

I am entering this in to the following challenges:

A Creative Need Blog: July Challenge #21, the theme is: Vacation/Travel

http://acreativeneed.wordpress.com/join-in-the-monthly-challenge/

Art By Miran Challenge blog: theme is:  Anything Goes








8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Marg love the shape and fabulous design thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week too
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Dianne, Many many thanks for your fabulous comment, it seems as though you comment on every post I enter in to any challenges, how many DT's are you on now??
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  2. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our eleventh ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many many thanks Desire, I really appreciate your lovely compliment. How many DT's are you on now??
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete
  3. So wonderful! Great images and lovely colours. Thank you for joining in the A Creative Need challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your fabulous comment. I really appreciate every single word..
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  4. So cute. Awesome colors.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Mari,
      Many thanks for you lovely comment! I really appreciate every single word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.